These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") applies to the Shukutoku University Asian Research Institute for International Social Work (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform") provides on this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). Registered users (hereinafter referred to as "Users"), you are requested to use the Service in accordance with these Regulations.
Article 1 (Application)
These Regulations shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Platform.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
1. a prospective subscriber applies for registration in the manner prescribed by the Platform, and the registration is completed when the Platform approves the application.
2. the Platform may not approve the application if it determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and the Platform shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons.
(1) If the applicant has provided false information when applying for registration.
(2) If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms and Conditions
(3) Other cases in which this platform deems the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
1. Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own responsibility.
2. User may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend User's user ID and password to any third party. When a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, the Platform considers the use of the Service to be by the user himself/herself who has registered the user ID.
Article 4 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
(1) Violate any laws or ordinances or public order and morals
(2) Actions related to criminal acts
(3) Any action that destroys or interferes with the functionality of this platform's server or network.
(4) Actions that may interfere with the operation of this platform's services
(5) Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
(6) Impersonating another user
(7) Directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in relation to the services of this platform.
(8) Other acts that the Platform deems inappropriate.
Article 5 (Suspension of the Service, etc.)
1. the Platform may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event that the Platform determines that any of the following events have occurred
(1) maintenance, inspection, or updating of computer systems related to the Service
(2) When the provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages or natural disasters.
(3) In the event of an accidental shutdown of computers or communication lines, etc.
(4) In any other cases where this Platform deems it difficult to provide the Service.
2. This Platform shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 6 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
1. the Platform may restrict a User's use of the Service, in whole or in part, or terminate the User's registration as a User, without prior notice, in the following cases
(1) In the event that a user violates any of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
(3) In any other cases in which the Platform deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
2. the Platform shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of actions taken by the Platform in accordance with this Article.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
1. the Platform's liability for default shall be exempted if the default was not caused by the intentional or gross negligence of the Platform.
2. In the event that the Platform is liable for any reason, the Platform shall be liable only to the extent of damages that would ordinarily be incurred.
3. The Platform shall not be liable for any transaction, communication, or dispute between a User and another User or a third party in connection with the Service.
Article 8 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Platform may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
Article 9 (Modification of Regulations)
The Platform reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time without notice to the User if it deems it necessary.
Article 10 (Notice or Communication)
Any notice or communication between the User and the Platform shall be made in a manner determined by the Platform.
Article 11 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not assign its position under the User Agreement or its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party or offer them as collateral without the prior written consent of this platform.
Article 12 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1. The interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2. Any disputes arising in connection with the Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Platform's head office.
Copyright © 2017 - 2022 SHUKUTOKU UNIVERSITY Buddhist Social Work Platform